Thursday, March 19, 2015

I'm baaaaack! Funky Fingers Polish Time!

Holy cow, y'all! I can't believe it has been TWO years since I've last posted. I don't want to bore you with the last two years of my life, but basically I have been traveling for work. Because of that I wasn't home for an extended period of time and it was just too hard to bring everything with me to keep the blog going. I have still been painting my nails religiously, but have spent a lot of my time at the nail salon getting that good 'ole shellac polish! Now that I'm home and have a more stable schedule I'm BACK! 

Today I have swatches of Funky Fingers polish from Five Below. We just had one open here last week and I was in polish heaven! I have seen these online and have always wanted some, so I am probably way too excited that we have a Five Below here now! 



Up first is Kingston. This is a BRIGHT orange creme polish! I probably should have used protective eyewear when swatching this baby because it seriously almost blinded me! If you love orange, you definitely need this. The photos do not even do justice to how bright it is! This following is two coats of Kingston with one coat of Seche Vite. 








Next is Pop Artist. This is a hot pink creme polish and I definitely love it! The following is two coats of Pop Artist with a coat of Seche Vite. 






Now, I have Power Play to show you. This is a beautiful purple creme polish. I don't think I have any purples quite like it, so it's a nice addition to my collection! The following is two coats of Power Play with a coat of Seche Vite. 





Last, but not least is 220 Volts. Surprisingly, this is my personal favorite. It's such a beautiful bright blue polish...I just love it! This is two coats of 220 Volts with a coat of Seche Vite. 





The formula of all of the polishes was quite nice. They were all easily opaque with two coats (maybe only one) and dried fairly quickly. If you have a Five Below near you, definitely pick these up! These would make a great addition to your colors for the summer. These are all 3 for $5! 

P.S. I'm so glad to be back and just as a reminder you can follow me on FacebookTwitter and Instagram. See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment