Thursday, March 26, 2015

Color Club Blobbicure

Good evening! Who's happy it's Thursday?! Only one more day until the weekend! Woohoo! 

Tonight I have a quick post for you - it's my first blobbicure! For this mani I used Color Club Mod In Manhattan and Pardon My French. These are part of the Color Club Wanderlust Collection, which I will have swatches of very soon! It's safe to say that I loved these colors so much that I wanted to try my first blobbicure with them! 




If you've never seen one of these done before, the trick is to put drops of polish on while your base coat is still wet. Just drop the polish directly from the brush and voila! Pretty easy and quick if you're looking for something different to do!  

What do ya'll think of the color combo?! I really love it! I can't wait to show you swatches of the whole collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment