Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ultamate Holiday

Hey everyone! I would just like to apologize once again about my disappearance from my blog. I have just been so busy. I can't wait until January is over and things will calm down. Then I can get back to blogging on a regular basis again! 

Tonight I have a super awesome polish that I recently purchased from a blog sale - Ultamate Holiday from the China Glaze 2011 Ulta Exclusives Collection. Oh man...all I can say about this polish is holy holo, batman! It is so awesome and these pictures do it no justice! I am sooo happy I was able to score this polish! The one thing I will say is that it does dry with a sort of gritty, rough texture. Kinda weird. The following photos are of 3 coats of Ultamate Holiday and a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite for the top coat. It looks pretty good in the pictures, but I think it could use at least one more coat of Seche Vite to make it perfectly smooth.





Overall, I really love this polish! Also, I would like to say I'm sorry for my sad, little nubs. My ring finger broke and so I had to file all the rest of my nails down to the same size. :( :( :(

2 comments:

  1. I've had nubs. And they're pretty! I appreciate them when I have them :) That's weird though. That polish looks like China Glaze Angel Wings from the 2012 holiday collection. You need to dupe post it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I've had them a few days, I start to get used to it...and then I think I like it. And before I know it they're long again, so I can't decide which I like better! I don't have Angel Wings, but I am considering buying it. I loved this polish, but it chipped REALLY badly!

      Delete