Sunday, December 9, 2012

Nominated Again?!

Hey yooooou guys!!! Oh my gosh. Words cannot even describe how happy I am right now! Last week I was nominated for the Liebster Award for the first time...and here I am again this week with two more nominations! I seriously can't believe it! The purpose of this award is to help bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. This week I was nominated by Skeeter at Skeeter Style and Katelynn at Polish Playground



So, just so you are all aware I am going to go over the instructions of the Liebster Award again.

1. Post 11 random facts about yourself. 
2. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
3. Create 11 new questions to ask the 11 bloggers you have nominated. 

Since I was nominated last week, I won't be nominating 11 new bloggers and coming up with the 11 questions because all of my bloggers still haven't posted about their awards. However, I will be more than happy to answer the questions from Skeeter and Katelynn because the purpose of this is to really be able to get to know bloggers on a personal level. Not to mention, coming up with questions is no easy task and I appreciate their hard work and nominations!

Skeeter's Questions:
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
When I first moved to Huntsville, I couldn't find a job for a few months and was really bored sitting at home. Somehow, I luckily stumbled across Chloe's Nails and was hooked! After obsessing and reading every one of her posts I started searching out other blogs and eventually decided to start my own.
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about? (i.e. nail art, new polishes, indies, oldies but goodies, etc.)
This is a good question. I would LOVE to have more nail art on my blog, but that won't be happening until I get a bit better. Right now, I would have to say I love to blog about indie polishes. This is pretty near and dear to my heart because I am about to start selling my own nail polish line!
3. If you could design your own line of polishes what would they be like?
Wow! What a coincidence! My nail polish line will mainly consist of glitter polishes and probably some holos because those are my favorite! 
4. Where are you from?
I am originally from Jacksonville, FL but currently live in Huntsville, AL. I am ready to go back to FL ASAP!
5. What is your all time favorite polish?
I love so many polishes it is hard to say, but holo polishes are my very favorite!
6. What's your favorite song/artist?
Rascal Flatts, Rascal Flatts and Rascal Flatts! Can you tell I'm OBSESSED?!
7. Do you have any nicknames?
I usually go my Missa for short. Also, everyone in my office calls me Melissa as a joke because people constantly get my name wrong. Super annoying!     
8. What is your favorite Holiday? 
Please don't think I'm weird, but Halloween all the way. I don't know why, but I have always looooved scary movies! I also love to dress up and have fun. It is also a MUST that I attend Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios every year!
9. Do you have any pets? 
Why yes I do. I have two dogs and a kitten. 
10. Do you have any strange habits?
Um, I kind of have OCD about certain things. For example, I organize all of the clothes in my closet by color. 
11. How often do you change your polish?
More often than not, I change my polish at least every other day.   

Katelynn's Questions: 
1. How many untried polishes do you have?
Not sure of the exact number, but I would say at least 20. >.< 
2. What is your favorite Christmas song?
My favorite Christmas song has to be Mary Did You know? It's just so beautiful! However, the child in me also favors the Chipmunk Christmas song, too!   
3. What is your favorite Indie polish?
Right now, my favorite brand is Jindie Nails. I also love Dollish Polish!
4. How did your love for polish start?
I have terrible nails. They have always been weak and broke constantly. After I stumbled upon some nail blogs it really inspired me to find a way to grow my nails out long and strong. Now I am officially obsessed!    
5. How often do you do challenges?
I did my first challenge during October and would like to do another one really soon!   
6. Have you ever made your own polish?
Yes! I actually made my first polish this week!  
7. What will be your New Years Resolution?
Good question. I haven't really thought about this yet. Next year I would really like to figure out what I want to do career wise, whether I'm stuck in Huntsville or if I get to move somewhere that I can have my dream job. 
8. Favorite form of nail art?
I love tape manis and gradient manis.   
9. Favorite song? 
This just might be the hardest question, ever. For now, I am going to say "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts because they are my favorite band. But choosing just one of their songs is tough!
10. Where do you buy your polish?  
I buy from all sorts of places, but the majority of my stash comes from Ulta and Etsy. 
11. Did you check out my blog and follow it??
Yes and yes!   

No comments:

Post a Comment