Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Zoya Mani

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! Man, I cannot believe that tomorrow it will be 2013! Time seriously does fly. I don't know about the rest of you, but 2012 has not been the best year for me. I have been through A LOT and am ready to lay my trials to rest and look forward to making 2013 a better year. One thing that has really been a shining light this year was starting this blog. I seriously love writing it and I hope you guys enjoy reading it, too! I can't wait to see where this blog and my new nail polish line will take me in 2013! I just want to say thank you to all of my followers and everyone who reads my blog. Your support means everything to me, and I am always open to suggestions if you have anything you'd like to see done on the blog that I'm not already doing! Enough of being sappy...onto polish!

Today, I have New Year's mani for you. It is my first attempt at a firework mani. It's definitely not perfect, but with moving and everything I didn't have time to get it just how I wanted it. But it still ended up being fun and I think you can tell what it's supposed to be! :D



Hope you all have a great night ringing in the new year! Be safe and I'll see y'all in 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! what you have done actually looks good when put together:)




    Btw, I would be glad if you entered
    Win Circle lenses, nail polishes and more...

    ReplyDelete