Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Layering: China Glaze Running In Circles + China Glaze I'm Not Lion

Happy Saturday, y'all! I am so happy that it's Saturday that I have decided to do two posts today! I have one scheduled to post around noon, but I really wanted to share my mani that I did last night. I wanted to do something Christmas-y for y'all since my post later is not Christmas related. 

Last night I decided to layer China Glaze I'm Not Lion over China Glaze Running In Circles. I ended up really liking this combo! I also realized that I have never done a post about I'm Not Lion...and it's such a pretty polish! A post for Running In Circles will come later this week! :o) The following photos are of one coat of I'm Not Lion with Seche Vite top coat.


Isn't it pretty?! You may also notice I have a new watermark, which I have talked about in my post scheduled for later today! Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway!

2 comments: