Sunday, December 30, 2012

China Glaze Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection Picks


Hey everyone! Long time, no blog...right?! I have missed everyone! I have been busy with the holidays and then I got SUPER sick and am just starting to feel a tiny bit better today. Today, I have my two picks from the China Glaze Worlds Away Collection. I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago, but just haven't had time to post them. Right now, I only have two of the polishes because they were the only ones that I just *had* to have. I will probably purchase more of them later!

First up is Running In Circles. This is a glittery green polish and is it beautiful! Seriously. This is definitely one of my favorite greens I own if not, my very favorite! Green is my favorite color, so I can definitely never own enough green polish.

It's beautiful, right?!?!

Next, I have It's A Trep-eze. Okay, this is also most definitely one of my favorite polishes that I own! I love it because it looks a lot like most Indie glitters that you will see, am I am very into those right now! This polish has a white base with multicolored glitter. It's a glitter bomb and I am in l-o-v-e! I will definitely be pulling this polish out in the Spring...it reminds me a lot of fresh flowers!


Hope you enjoy these polishes as much as I do! I will definitely have a New Year's post up tomorrow. We are closing on our house tomorrow morning and will be moving this week and then next week I will be out of town for a work trip. But after mid January, I should be back into the full swing of things. Oh, and my nail polish line on Etsy should also be up and running by February!

No comments:

Post a Comment