Thursday, November 22, 2012

Orly Spellbound Picks

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!! I hope you all are enjoying a relaxing day with family and friends and, of course, eating delicious food! I am going to try and make this post short and sweet for y'all! I hope you aren't too tired of Halloween polishes, because a couple of weeks ago I found two of the Orly Spellbound polishes on clearance at Ulta, so I snatched them up!

First up is Right Amount of Evil. This is an orange jelly polish with holo hex and bar glitter. The following photos are two coats of Right Kind of Evil with a Seche Vite top coat. I really like this, but I think next time I will try layering it!




The next polish I have for you is R.I.P. This polish is in a black jelly base and has orange hex glitter and small orange round glitter. The following photos are two coats of R.I.P. As you can see, the polish is easily opaque on its own. It's pretty much the perfect Halloween polish. The following photos are of two coats of R.I.P. with Seche Vite top coat. 




What do y'all think of these? I definitely like them both and can't wait to try them layered next Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment