Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hits MTV Collection Picks

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. Ready for Monday yet??? Me either! Yuck! Well, today I have an extra awesome post for you. I have my two picks from the Hits Polish MTV Collection. I bought these on Llarowe a while back and have just now worn them. Oh my gosh you guys...I just wanted to kick myself for waiting so long when I put these babies on! They are gorgeous! 

The first polish up is Pink Pop. This is a jelly polish with a mix of pink, silver and holo glitter in a clear base. This polish was love at first sight, but when I put it on - just wowza! The photos are of one coat of Pink Pop over Zoya Reagan. I added one coat of Gelous and a coat of Seche Vite to make it glassy smooth! P.S. Trust me that there are some large holo glitters in there. My camera did not want to pick it up!






Next I have Blue Jazz, which is a mix of blue, green and holo glitter in a blue jelly base. Oh man...I thought I loved Pink Pop...until I put this on! I just love jelly polishes with a tinted base, because it seems to give the polish so much depth! In the photos I have one coat of Blue Jazz over Essie Butler Please. I'm sure you are also wanting to see what this polish looks like sans a base polish. I actually have a couple polish comparisons to do with this polish, so you will see very soon! 






Even with the base coat under this one, you can still see that jelly goodness! Like I said earlier, you can find these polishes at Llarowe. I got these a couple of months ago when they were on clearance. I scored these for $4 each and they are regularly $10! The only complaint I have about these is that I should have purchased back up bottles when they were on clearance!!! :o( What do you think??? Hope you all have a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment