Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hard Candy Beetle

Holla! Happy Hump Day! Only two more days until the weekend- thank goodness. I am so stressed out and tired this week. I can't wait to do absolutely nothing this weekend. Well, today I have an amaaazing polish for you. The best part about it is probably that you can buy it at Wal-Mart and it's cheap! 

Today's polish is Hard Candy Beetle. This is a beautiful multichrome polish that flashes green, blue, pink, and orangey. The colors you see in this polish are really endless! This polish is also a dupe for Orly Space Cadet. So if you don't want to spend $10 on that you can buy Beetle for $5! The following photos are two coats of Beetle and Sally Hansen top coat. 













Just looook at it! I am in love! I hope y'all enjoyed tonight's post! See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment