Monday, October 15, 2012

Wet 'n Wild Fantasy Makers

Hey all! Well, it's Monday again! Booooooooooooo. How was everyone's first day back to work/school? Mine was alright. I'm going out in a little bit with all of my coworkers, so that should be pretty fun! Today, I have an extra awesome post for you! I have been looking for these little guys everywhere!!! I have Wet 'n Wild Fantasy Makers swatches. These are super awesome nail polishes in cute little bottles that are shaped like coffins. I swear - I have been to every drug store within a 10 mile radius of my apartment in the last month and have had no luck. Then, on Saturday I FINALLY found them at Ulta!!!!! AAAAHHH! The best part is that they are only $1.99 each!

First up is my favorite out of the bunch, Once Upon A Time. This is a black jelly polish with tons of red glitter! The photos are of a black base coat with one coat of Once Upon A Time over it. Yes, that is 1 one coat! The glitter payoff on this polish was fantastic and the formula was great!



The second polish is Nail In The Coffin. I layered one coat of this over a black base coat, but you really don't need a base coat for this one. This is a black jelly polish with super small glitter in it. The glitter in this is so small and so hard to see once the polish is on the nail, I really don't even know what color it is. It looks like it could be some holo glitter and possibly a little pink??? I really can't tell. The formula on this was good, the polish just didn't wow me. 




The third polish is Rest In Pieces. I also layered one coat of this over a black base coat. This is a black jelly polish with purple micro glitter.  I really liked the polish because the glitter stood out in the bottle and on the nail! The formula was great too!





Aaah, I'm so happy I finally found these. Even though Nail In The Coffin didn't wow me, my search was worth it just to get Once Upon A Time. Plus, these bottles are still awesome! :o)

2 comments: