Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nail-Aween Post #6: Frankenstein Nails

Happy Hump day! Only two more days until the weekend! Whoop, whoop! How has everyone's week been so far? Mine has been okay. We are in the process of building a house right now, and it's not going as planned so I'm a little stressed out! Blah! But then again, that is why I have nail polish and I write my blog. It brightens my day! :o) Today I have my 6th nail art challenge - Frankenstein Nails! For the base, I used two coats of Confetti My Favorite Martian over one coat of Sinful Colors Exotic Green. For the black I used FingerPaints Black Expressionism and the white is China Glaze White on White. I have taken a few different photos in different types of lighting! Enjoy!










What a little cutie! I am just loving all of these Halloween Manis! Don't forget, if you want to see all of the manis from everyone you can find the list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment