Monday, October 22, 2012

Nail-Aween Post #9: Pumpkin Nails

Hey all! Monday is almost over! Heck yes! So, I have my 9th challenge post for you tonight. I can't believe there is only one more post and then it's over! I have had so much fun doing this! I really never, ever thought I would be remotely good at nail art, so I have learned a lot from this. I know I'm nowhere near the best at nail art, but I am better than I thought I would be! I think I may join challenges a little more frequently now! Tonight I have pumpkin nails to show you. I think this might be my favorite manicure that I have done from this challenge. What do you guys think???




Hehehe. I'm just really diggin' this one for some reason. I hope you guys like it and I hope you are sharing my blog with everyone you know! I reeeeally want to do a giveaway!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment