Sunday, October 21, 2012

Nail-Aween Post #8: Witch Nails

Happy Sunday! Well, you know the drill - I am sad that the weekend is almost over, but I can't wait for The Walking Dead to come on tonight!!! It's my fav! I have my 8th nail art challenge post today - witch nails! I really had a hard time trying to come up with a design for this. This was definitely the hardest one for me, so I think it turned out okay. Before you look at the photos, I do want to apologize for the stray black polish strokes. I could not see those in person, but my camera had no trouble picking them up in my pics it seems! Also, sorry for the stained fingers. I did my last 4 nail art challenges yesterday, so they are stained with every color of polish imaginable! Ugh.







BTW, the design on my pinky finger is supposed to be a poison apple.  I showed my nails to my husband and he had no clue what it was, so I thought I would clarify in case anyone was wondering! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment