Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nail-Aween Post #7: Spider Nails

Happy Saaaaaaaturday! I hope you all have had a good day so far! Mine has been pretty good. I haven't done much, which is exactly what I wanted to do today! I needed a day to do nothing...and it was great! I finished doing all of the art for the nail challenge today too, so my fingers pretty much feel like they're going to fall off. Ugh. But anyway, I am excited for the rest of the challenge posts now that I have everything done! Today I have my spider nail art to show you. I used China Glaze White On White for the base and I used FingerPaints black and red nail art polish for the spiders. I found the nail art bottles at Sally Beauty Supply and they were $2.99 each - just in case you're interested!





What do you guys think?? Yaaay! 7 challenges down - only 3 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment