Friday, October 12, 2012

Nail-Aween Post #4: Mummy Nails

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO! Sorry for screaming, but I am just so excited for the weekend! Today I have my 4th Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge to show you...mummy nails!!! *scary*  I used 3 coats of China Glaze White On White for the base, FingerPaints Black Expressionism for the lines and Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Cherry Red for the eyeballs! Here are my little babies....




I like the last photo, because they look like they're looking right at you! Muahahahaha! This was actually my second attempt at my mummy nails and I think these turned out pretty well. I wasn't digging the color combo I used for my first try. I just used a small paint brush to do the black lines and I used the pointy end of a cuticle pusher for the eyeballs! You like???

No comments:

Post a Comment