Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nail-Aween Post #10: Candy Corn Gradient

Hellooooooooo! What's everyone been up to today? I am so tired...I am ready to go to bed and it's only 8:30! Sheesh. I have felt like such an old woman since I've officially been in my late 20's. Uuuugh. Well, tonight I have my last Halloween challenge mani. I can't believe it's already done! I thought I would wait and spread the last ones out a bit more, but I have quite a few other Halloween polishes that I have swatched, so I think my blog will still be full of boo-tiful Halloween polishes for the rest of the month! ;o) The last challenge was any kind of Halloween inspired mani. I decided to do a candy corn gradient nail! I personally think candy corn is nasty, but it was a great inspiration for my last manicure. Now, please don't judge by the photos. The orange tends to look pinkish and that is not how it looked in person at all, but what my camera decided to see. :o( For the gradient I used China Glaze White On White, Sinful Colors Courtney Orange and Ulta Sun-Sational. Here ya go!




Also, please forgive the yellow in my cuticles. I did absolutely everything I could to remove the color, but my nails were stained beyond repair the day I took these photos. Also, I would like to give a big thank you to datyorkLOVES, who hosted this challenge! Make sure to check out her blog. Also, you can still go to my original challenge post to see a list of all of the participants! Check out their awesome work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment