Thursday, October 11, 2012

Essie Marshmallow Sandwich

Happy, happy Thursday! One more day until the weekend! Weeee! I am looking forward to Saturday. This Tuesday was my 2nd wedding anniversary and my husband and I are going to eat at The Melting Pot (yuuuuummmmmm) and then see Taken 2 on Saturday to celebrate! Today I have for you a very celebratory manicure! I am about to show you one of my favorite manis I have ever done...it actually hurt my heart when I took it off! I have seen a ton about Essie Marshmallow, which is a jelly polish. Well, I finally bought it and oh.my.gosh. It's amaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzing! I decided to do a layering experiment with that and Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada. Feast your eyes on my birthday cake manicure!!!!! I used 3 thin coats of Essie Marshmallow and then topped it with one coat of Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada and then topped that with one last thin coat of Essie Marshmallow again! Doesn't it look like Funfetti cake?!?!?!?!?!?






Here is a nice up close and personal shot of Pinata-Yada-Yada!


Oh, how I love this mani! FYI, I have seen a couple blogs compare Pinata-Yada-Yada to Deborah Lippman Happy Birthday. From the looks of the photos they are seriously almost the same thing. So, if you don't want to cough up the $18 for Happy Birthday, then go to Ulta! I got Pinata-Yada-Yada on sale for $2! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment