Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Water Marble: Take One

Happy Hump Day, everyone! I have had the longest week so far and am so happy that only two more days stand between me and my weekend! Tonight's post is going to be short - I promise. So, I have some photos of my very first attempt at a water marble. It honestly turned out better than I expected for my first try, but I am still not loving it too much. I used a base coat of New York Color French White Tip. For the actual water marble I used FWT, NYC Fuchsia Shock Creme and NYC Taxi Yellow Creme. 




I do have to admit, I am obsessed with how my ring finger turned out. After I did my thumb, I accidentally left a thin film on the top of the water, so the next two nails were hard to do. Like I said, I think it turned out pretty well for my first try, but I will definitely learn from my mistakes to make the next one better! If you're interested in how to do this, just go to YouTube and search for water marble tutorials and a ton of videos will pop up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment