Saturday, September 22, 2012

OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby?

Hey everyone! How is your Saturday going?! Mine has been pretty good so far. I went to see Disney On Ice with my husband this afternoon and then after that I took a little shopping trip to the HomeGoods store that just opened up here. I would say that makes for a pretty successful Saturday! 

Well since today is the first day of Fall, I have a very special color that I picked! Today's mani is OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby? This polish is from OPI's Germany Collection that they recently released. Deutsch You Want Me Baby? is a shimmery orange polish that is pretty much the epitome of Fall. If this polish wasn't part of the Germany Collection, I think it would have been named something like "Pumpkin Spice" because that's exactly what it reminds me of! The following photos are of two coats of DYWMB.





My camera is not good with picking up shimmer (I'm hoping to get a new one soon), but trust me - it's there! Overall, I think this is the perfect color for the first day of Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment