Saturday, September 29, 2012

Game Day Mani #4

Happy Saturday! I'm so sad the day is almost over. Wah! I had a pretty good day though. Watched some football, had a meeting with my realtor and then went shopping and had a delicious dinner! I hope you all had a good day too. :o) 

Today, I have my fourth game day mani for you! I used FingerPaints Black Expressionism and Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold (shocker, I know). I would like to point out that I have only used my Bold Gold about 4 times and the polish is starting to get really thick and chunky, which is kind of disappointing. I'm going to try adding some nail polish thinner to it and hope it clears up the problem. If not, I guess I'll be on the search for another good gold polish to use. Boo! For today's post, I decided to go with a polka dot mani. Personally, I think it could have turned out better. It was my first attempt at doing this, so I guess I'll give myself some credit. I'm thinking next week that I may try another mani with some smaller polka dots and see how that goes! Anywho, here ya go!




What do you think??? I guess it's not too bad for my first try. GO KNIGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment