Thursday, August 2, 2012

My First Nubar!!!

Today's mani is another first for me - my first Nubar polish! I have been eyeing these babies for a while, and I finally broke down and bought one. Unfortunately, I don't have anywhere near me that sells Nubar and I'm always worried to buy polish online without seeing it, cause ya never know what it will really look like. Luckily, I hit the jackpot with this baby! My mani today is Indigo Illusion. This polish is a purple/green duochrome and it is soooo pretty! My pictures definitely do not do this polish justice! It's sparkly and always  flashing different colors! The following pictures are with two coats on Indigo Illusion with my Seche Vite top coat.


 




BTW, this polish had such a great formula and was so easy to apply! The brush is so light weight and easy to use! I will most definitely be purchasing more Nubar in the future...now I only have to decide what colors!!! :o) 

Also, random thought of the day...I chose the background for my blog because it reminded me of water marbling! Anyone else feel me?! LOL. I also hope to be trying this soon to post on the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment