Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Black

Afternoon all! Looks like today might be shaping up to be a rather nice day in good old FL! *fingers crossed* That being said, I was able to sneak some sun shots of the mani I am wearing today - and you'll be happy I did! Today I have for you a mani using (probably) my very favorite polish that I own! The following pictures are of a polish brand called Kleancolor. I heard around before I bought this polish that this brand tended to have an extra awful smell. Maybe it's just me...but I really didn't notice the smell of this more than any other polish I wear! Chunky Holo Black is a mutlichrome glitter bomb that flashes mostly red, orange, yellow and green. The polish is in a black base and in the bottle you can also see some blue flashes as well, but you can only see that on the nail every once in a while - my camera definitely didn't see any! But really - who cares? Can you SEE this polish??? It's BEA-utiful! I layered two coats over Sally Hansen Black Heart. The polish is pretty thick, but you always get lots of glitter on the brush and it's super easy to get it where you want it on your nail! There is some tiny round glitter and some different sized hex glitter in there as well. The first five photos were taken outside in the sunlight. 






Please forgive this last photo for being a bit blurry. I took this inside with my iPhone. I just wanted everyone to see what this polish looks like inside with NO light on. I mean come on...it's still gorgeous!


Basically, what you can get from this post in that Chunky Holo Black is awesome and you need to go order it NOW. You can buy this and a TON of other polishes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment