Thursday, August 30, 2012

Game Day Mani # 1

Happy Thursday, everyone! Only one more day until the weekend. Yaaaaaaaaaaay! So, I'm going to have a pretty short post tonight because I am in the middle of watching my UCF Knights kick some Akron butt! Anyway, so I thought I would add something fun to my blog. I decided that every time it's UCF game day that I am going to paint my nails in school colors! Each week, I am going to come up with a different way to do them, so hopefully this will give all of you sports fanatics a creative way to support your teams with nail polish. :o)

Since tonight's game ended up on a Thursday, I didn't have too much time to do something fancy. So, I decided to go with a simple accent nail! I am wearing Maybelline Color Show Twilight Rays. I found this polish in WalMart a few weeks ago and I *knew* it would be perfect for a UCF mani. Twilight Rays is a black polish with pretty gold flakes! The flakes are not only sparkly in the bottle, but on the nail too! For the following photos, I have two coats of Twilight Rays with Seche Vite as a top coat. For my accent nail I used China Glaze Blonde Bombshell. Blonde Bombshell pretty much says it all in the name. It's definitely a glitter bomb with a ton of different types of glitter in the mix! 

Please excuse these photos. All of these were taken in the shade due to the outer bands of this lovely tropical storm blocking the sunshine all day! :o( 





So what do you think??? If you like Twilight Rays I have found Color Show polishes at WalMart and Rite Aid and I believe they retail for $3 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment