Monday, August 6, 2012

Finally - Some Sunshine!

Hey everyone! What have y'all been up to? I've been on vaca in FL, which is why I haven't been able to post every day like I had planned. Not to mention, the days I wanted to post it has been rainy, so I haven't been able to take pics. :o( Luckily, I was able to catch some sunshine earlier today before it started pouring. I'm glad I did, because I'm loving this mani! Today I'm wearing a creme polish from Ulta called Celebutante..and I love it! I'm a pretty big fan of purple polish and this is no exception! I wore two coats of Celebutante (you could get away with one) and then just so I had a little sparkle I layered Tokidoki Stellina over my ring finger. Stellina is a glitter polish with a dark purple shimmer and some larger purple/pink giltter mixed in. I got Stellina and another Tokidoki on clearance at Sephora, so it was pretty exciting!



  
In the third picture you can really see the glitter in the Tokidoki! By the way, I got these Ulta polishes on sale. They were $6 each and on a BOGO special, so they were very reasonably priced and are basically awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment