Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday and the super late post today! I have been out of town visiting family. Today's post is of the mani I have been rocking for the last two days! I did a little layering experiment with one of my favorite polishes! I started with Sally Hansen Black Diamonds (black jelly base with a silver shimmer) and then layered China Glaze Luxe and Lush (clear jelly base with some super funky flakies that flash green, gold and orange) over the top! It only took two coats of the Sally Hansen to be fully opaque and I then added two coats of China Glaze on top because I love lots of flakies on my nails...but who doesn't, right?!?! 

This first picture was taken inside without a flash. 



The next two pictures were taken inside with a flash. Sorry for the quality...I might be in Florida, but there hasn't been much sun since I've been here! :o( I'm also hoping to get a new camera soon, so that should help with making the pics a wee bit prettier! ;o)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment